Ocean Reef Club - Key Largo, FL
This 2,500-acre private paradise is nestled on the northernmost tip of the Florida Keys, offering championship golf, stunning subtropical weather, and some of the best fishing and boating in North America.
Attendees can enjoy everything from golf and fishing to shopping, dining, nature and art. There is a private Medical Center and Public Safety Department, which provide 24-hour fire, security and medical services, also provides peace of mind for anyone seeking a restful retreat from the stresses of the outside world.
We invite you to take a glimpse at just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside the gates, from oceanfront swimming pools and elegant accommodations, to fine dining and meandering fairways.
The property has spectacular outdoor venues encircled by Key Largo's inspiring location. Beautiful sunsets, sand between your toes, a village of shops, and a world class marina all await at the Ocean Reef Club. Eco-tours and even a cooking school are available, along with golf, spa, tennis, pools and other beachfront activities.
OCEAN REEF CLUB - KEY LARGO, FL
201 Ocean Reef Drive
Key Largo, Florida 33037
Phone: (800) 741-7333
SLEEPING ROOM RATE:
$279 per night, plus 12.5% taxes (subject to change) - Deluxe Inn accommodations. One king bed or two queen-size beds (bedding not guaranteed); single or double occupancy.
ROOM BLOCK: Reference The Association of Union Constructors room block to receive the negotiated guestroom rate. A confirmation letter with details of the reservation as well as the cancellation policy will be sent electronically to each guest at time of booking.
DAILY SERVICE CHARGE:
The Daily Service Charge of $15.00 per room, per day for one bedroom accommodations ($25.00 for accommodations two bedrooms and larger) includes gratuities paid to Bellmen, Housekeepers, Pool Attendants and Van Drivers for on-property transportation. The Ocean Reef Club daily fee of $20.00 + 7.5% sales tax has been waived. It includes: Daily Marina Fitness Center access, daily newspaper, in room complimentary bottled water on arrival day, in room coffee/tea, complimentary valet or self-parking, 24 hour on property van shuttle service/bell service as well as beach chairs. In addition to the features listed above, the Club provides complimentary local and domestic long distance calls as well as complimentary use of Internet.
A deposit equal to one night's room & tax will be taken at time of booking.
Individual reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a one night’s room cancellation fee.
Children under 18 stay free.
CHECK-IN: 4:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 am
GUESTROOM CUT-OFF DATE: MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018.
Miami International Airport is the closest international airport, which is a 50-55 minute ground transfer.
2018 TAUC Annual Union-Made Golf Tournament
The 2018 TAUC Annual Union-Made Golf Tournament will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, May 17th. The golf tournament is played in a scramble format to allow participants to enjoy the day regardless of their respective abilities. All registered Conference attendees are eligible to enter the tournament and compete for prizes. TAUC's Golf Committee has elected to play a scramble format.
1. The entry for the 2018 TAUC Union-Made Golf Tournament is $190.00 per person, which includes green fees, cart fees, refreshments and a boxed lunch.
2. The Golf Committee will assign all foursomes. Since we will be allowed a "shotgun" start at 12:30 pm SHARP, it is extremely important that all participants be at the course no later than 30 minutes prior to tee-off. Players need to check in at the Pro Shop to locate their assigned foursomes.
3. The Hammock Golf Course is partially situated in a wildlife sanctuary of mangrove and tropical hardwood hammocks and contains many rare and endangered species of plants for players to observe and enjoy. This ocean golf course is considered the more scenic of the Club's courses and is a true test of target golf. With fairways meandering through this natural hammock and with water hazards on fourteen of the eighteen holes, concentration becomes key to a good round. This par-71 course is 6,100 yards in length and offers a magnificent collection of memorable holes.
4. Prizes will be awarded to members of the winning foursome, 1st and 2nd runner-up foursomes and most honest foursome. In the event of a tie, scorecards will be compared as in match play, starting with a randomly selected hole. Individual prizes will also be awarded for various skills competitions.
5. Rental clubs are available for $60.00 plus tax. Golfers are responsible for their own rental club payments and golf shop merchandise.
Golf Dress Code: Golf courses and Driving Range require collared shirts for men and appropriate golfing shorts (no cargo or athletic shorts). Sleeveless golf blouses with collars are permissible for ladies as is other appropriate golf attire. Golf shoes must have non-metal spikes and shirt tails must be tucked in at all times.
Golfers must have proper identification on your golf clubs upon hotel check-in. This will help the bell staff to readily locate your clubs.
TAUC and the Union Sportsmen's Alliance (USA) Sport Fishing Tournament
The 2018 TAUC and USA Sport Fishing Tournament will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, May 17th. The sport fishing tournament registrants will meet at the Orvis Outfitters Shop located in the Fishing Village, and then will depart on six (6) person fishing boats. All registered Conference attendees are eligible to enter the tournament and compete for prizes.
1. The entry for the 2018 TAUC - USA Sport Fishing Tournament is $190.00 per person, which includes boat rental fees, fishing equipment fees, refreshments and a boxed lunch.